The long awaited number change in the Soldat version is finally here. Soldat changes from 1.4 to 1.5. This version has been in development for months. All credits for this version go to EnEsCe with thanks to everybody that contributed. There are some people that helped and of course a lot of people that tested this version in the first Soldat public beta release. So maybe you know the list of changes or not but here it is. Finally we can play this officially against all Soldat players!
Changes 1.4.2 - 1.5:- Added CTF Maps: ctf_Blade, ctf_Hormone, ctf_IceBeam, ctf_MFM2, ctf_Raspberry, ctf_Rotten, ctf_X, ctf_Guardian
- Added DM Maps: Aero, CrackedBoot, Unlim
- Added INF Maps: inf_Biologic, inf_Rise, inf_Rescue
- Added HTF Maps: htf_Niall, htf_Star, htf_Vortex
- Added Ban Reason + Duration displayed above Join Game button.
- Added volume can be adjusted ingame by pressing Shift and +/- (increase/decrease).
- Added '/mute all' can be used to mute all players. Type '/mute all' again to unmute all.
- Added current computer time is displayed under map timeleft in F1 menu
- Added completely new File Downloading code
- Added text can be pasted using ctrl+v in chat input
- Added last line in console is displayed in join game tab when you get kicked (Last 2 lines if BattlEye kick)
- Added players head explodes sometimes(50% chance) if killed by a headshot from Barrett/Ruger (Bloooood!).
- Added players invulnerable to damage from Flamegod now spout out tiny flames
- Added ActionSnap feature - Press F5 after Killing/Dying and you can view+save that special moment! (Disabled in 16bit Bitrate)
- Added current demo filename is displayed at the bottom center of the frags menu (F1)
- Added number of Flag captures to the frags menu next to a player's name (F1)
- Added TeamSpeak2 Integration. An icon will display above players who speak and are on the same Teamspeak server as you.
(NOTE: You still need to have Teamspeak running in the background).
- Added Animated GIF Scenery (You can disable the animations by unchecking 'Animated Scenery' in Config.exe)
- Added Lobby Chat. Click the 'Chat' tab next to Join Game to participate. Various options can be found in /Txt/chat.ini
- Added Ingame Radio Commands! If in CTF, INF, or HTF you can issue Voice Radio commands to your teammates! Default Key: V
(Dont stress! The Voices are pre-recorded and found in /Sfx/radio/)
- Added Checkbox to start Soldat after exiting the Config.exe program
- Added Mouse Sensitivity can be adjusted ingame by pressing Ctrl Alt and +/- (increase/decrease).
- Added "<name> has dropped the Red/Blue Flag" to the console. If the player that died with the flag is on your team, there will be a Big Text message, and a warning sound will play.
- Modified pressing enter while in the IP/Port/Pass textbox now requests the server
- Modified Spectators Interface now displays stats for the current player being watched. (Ammo/health etc)
Servers can disable this option by setting Advanced_Spectate=0 in server.ini
- Modified Join Game button is disabled for 1 second after clicking to prevent flooding.
- Modified players dont get binked by team mates bullets if Friendly Fire is disabled (Explosions will still bink)
- Modified Soldat now uses FMOD Version 3.75
- Modified Players no longer gain 20 points when they Capture the Flag
- Fixed various annoyances regarding Forward Join popup.
- Fixed cmd menu appearing for players with / at start of their name
- Fixed changing team from Spectator during pause will correctly repause the game
- Fixed Access Violation when adding too many bots
- Fixed 'Bot Team' frame not appearing when restarting Soldat
- Fixed players who join as spectator are unable to select Change Team menu
- Fixed massive FPS lag when players catch fire
- Fixed Spas-12 reload cancelling when rolling forwards/backwards
- Fixed CTF Maps: ctf_Nuubia, ctf_Laos, ctf_Division, ctf_Dropdown2, ctf_Voland, ctf_Viet, ctf_B2b, ctf_Snakebite, ctf_Kampf, ctf_Maya, ctf_Run
- Fixed AutoDemo only working once
- Fixed Grenades/Bullets not appearing on screen in realistic mode when owner is behind a polygon
- Fixed player indicator showing during spawn while Player_Indicator=0
- Fixed Explosions that are in your Line of Sight not appearing when the attacker is not in sight
- Fixed Bullets in Realistic mode now have dynamic visibility
- Fixed various "%s" formatting errors in some strings
- Fixed Corrupt Weapon Mod bug
- Fixed RM servers using default Realistic Weapon Mod appearing as Custom
- Fixed 'C' 'V' error message dialog. Now displays the intended error message
- Fixed Weapon/Flag Random Drop bug
I'm always looking for ways to make some cash from Soldat while still having the game free. This version has some ads in the installer. You can choose to install some useful software if it is presented to you. Also you might see an option to install a Soldat Community Toolbar which will most of all keep you updated with community news and useful links. That's it. Without further adieu these are the new files. Download and have fun!FullPatchServerForum discussionspread the word DIGG IT!